I made a mental review of all the things I still needed to do before I go. So far, I guess, everything has been taken care of. The car's registration is done, the tires and the battery is done, the call to my grandmother, the call to the airlines, the inquiry to internet service providers, the person to drive me to the airport, the person to pick me up at the destination airport, my belongings, my luggage, the things that I'll be leaving here, goodbyes to friends and family, almost everything is done.
All except this one phone call to my current internet service provider.
Somehow, the office of our internet service provider has disappeared, and we cannot contact the proper persons involved. I want to inquire many different things regarding their services, and I cannot get hold of them.
My sister is getting irritated. Between the two of us, she is the one that is the ferocious. She gives the people anger and shock therapy to get what she wants. That's the way she got a cellphone number of one of the ISP guys. I on the other hand, does it more diplomatically. I guess we make a good team.
I found a meme, from Shades of Pink by way of Humor Girl. I guess having nothing to do at home makes me wanna answer one of these.
1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?
My chin, to check whether I need to shave or not.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
Just enough to go through the day.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?
4. Favourite plant?
Orchids. They look sexy, I dn't know why.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
An unknown wrong number.
6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?
"Last Resort" by Papa Roach.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
An old VANS shirt.
8. Do you "label" yourself?
No. I am not a product.
9. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing?
Bare feet right now.
10. Do you prefer a bright or dark room?
Subtly lighted rooms are what I prefer the most.
11. What did you have for breakfast?
Sunny-side up sandwich.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Travelling on Dreamland.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
Good luck on your trip.
15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners?
16. What's an expression that you say a lot?
17. Who told you they loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
19. How many hours a week do you work?
With pay? None yet. But I do most of the housework here.
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
I use digital.
21. Favourite age you have been so far?
Every year is special to me.
22. Your worst enemy?
23. What is your current desk top picture?
Tower of Babel by Peter Bruegel the Elder.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
I better go inside, it's raining already.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose?
The money. I can still learn from my mistakes and haven't regretting living yet.
If you ever answer these, leave a note so I can read your answers, ok?
I got an email from one of my future professors in UB. I learned that I will be her TA. Yay! A teaching assistant! I know I know. You might be thinking "who in the world would be happy to be a TA? Only nerds go crazy at that". No, it's not like that. It's just that I am happy that people I haven't met yet have enough trust in me to actually allow me to be a TA even without meeting me beforehand. So I get to grade papers and give a lecture, and I get to have some office hours. I'm getting excited and can't wait to go to Buffalo.
4 days to go...