Yesterday, which was a Friday, can be the epitome of my busy schedule. This never happened to me before.
- 9:00 - 9:50 = Attend Semantics 2 class
- 10:00 - 10:50 = Conduct my Bilingualism experiment
- 11:00 - 11:50 = Attend Syntax 2 class
- 12:00 - 12:50 = Lunch with the candidate for a faculty position
- 13:00 - 13:50 = Attend my teaching assistant class
- 14:00 - 15:20 = Attend the SynSem Lab conducted by my adviser
- 15:30 - 17:00 = Attend the talk of the candidate
- 17:00 - 17:30 = Meeting with my adviser
Amazing eh? That's why I notice my grey hairs increase from time to time.