There are only three weeks left of classes, and yet I still have plenty of things to do. Why is it that there is just so little time?
I find it odd, and funny at the same time, to whine about the lack of time, when approximately one month ago, I was whining about the lack of motivation and initiative. Now, I have all the motivation, all the initiative, and all the intellectual prowess I need to write down my ideas into paper, but then the only thing lacking is time!
What do I have to finish in three weeks?
- I have a paper to begin writing: this is for my Semantics 2 class. I will write on the Tense Interpretation of Tagalog Stativizing Predicates.
- I have a paper to finish: this is for my Syntax 2 class. I am writing on the HPSG Analysis of Tagalog Stativizing Predicates.
- I have a paper to revise to satisfy my professor: this is for my Bilingualism class. I wrote about Pragmatic Interference Among Tagalog-English Bilinguals.
- I have a paper to revise to satisfy my anonymous reviewers: this is for the paper I am publishing in a journal. I wrote about the Pragmatic Focus and Word Order Variation in Tagalog.
- I have my last homework in Typology: I need to analyze the word order of a Tucanoan language in Colombia called Cubeo and its correlations to language universals.
- I have two more homeworks for Syntax 2.
- I have two more homeworks for Semantics 2.
I guess with all these tasks awaiting me, I'd die another day. I'm too busy as of now.
Anyway, I got some eye-tricking photos here. Hope you enjoy them.